The BEST Time of Year!

Christmas is one of the Best times of the year. Everything about it...the tree, the songs, the people, the feeling...everything about it I absolutely love. Being with family over the holidays is one of the coolest things (hopefully, Wendy, you guys will be able to make it up to moms). But the reason for this post, a couple of you have asked for a Christmas list. Which I thought I wasn't allowed to make any more because of my age, but who doesn't like getting presents especially from the people they love. Here it is, no specific order:

  1. iTunes Gift Cards - always good no matter what time of year
  2. Apple Store Gift Cards - store.apple.com
  3. Adobe Creative Suites 3 for Mac
  4. House Season Three or Four - can't remember which one they are on
  5. The Office Season Three or Four - again can't remember
  6. Microsoft Office '08 for Mac - comes out mid-January
  7. New Operating System Leopard for Mac - I know I'm a geek
  8. Barnes and Nobel Gift Card - I have a membership there
  9. Coyote Tickets
  10. Money for Bills
That's all I can think of. I hate having to put these like this together. Anyways email me your list and I can see what I can do. Not that I have money, but maybe there is something I can get you. Granted this is the world wide web and that above statement would be to family and close friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming! My favorite holiday also. Unfortunately, we will be unable to make it to Denver. Can't afford it right now :-(
But, one of these years I want to do two different vacations:
1. A trip to NY for Christmas (yeah, ice skating at Rockefeller Center, shopping, the toy shop, all of it!);
2. A cabin in the snow where we eat 'n eat 'n eat 'n eat 'n eat. Oh, and play in the snow, snowboard/ski, watch it snow, play games by the fire, bake cookies, and all that fun stuff!
Anyone interested?