Can I Post a Comment on Your Blog?

You can and you must. On each post at the bottom is a link that looks like this:

Click on the link "comment" and a window will pop-up. You'll need a Google login, but if you don't have one it is very simple to setup. You're comment won't be seen right away; they must be approved to be posted.

Couple of rules, though:

  • Keep them clean. Don't need any foul language coming from the peanut gallery. Only I can use the colorful language.
  • You Must Alive. And since anonymous people aren't real; they can't be alive either. Must leave your name and email address to get posted on this blog.
  • Don't Attack Others. If you're hear to tell me and my readers about how much you hate someone or how they do something, don't waste your time. I don't want to hear it. There are plenty of site out their that are dedicated to just that; find one of them.
  • Don't Attack Me or People I Love. You want to get me fired up? This is a good way, but I will just to the other cheek and in this case delete away. You're comment won't see the light of day.
  • Have Fun and Ask Questions. Love to hear how people think and their point of view on things. I would love to see discussion take place here. But it will start with you. Have fun.

1 comments:

Jeffro said...

Yo man go check out my new and improved blog, it's at the same url, It's going to be my art portfolio from now on. So just give it a look and comment on the stuff.