Thursday's Shuffle

Thought it would be cool to let you hear what I'm hearing on my my iPhone. I haven't really used the iPod on my phone that much, until of course I got placed on jury duty and now any chance I get to put headphones in my ear and drown out the noise. Side note: My phone is a beautiful thing. Even though it is still missing function that I would like it to have, it is still the best phone on the market for me. Some might disagree, but there is no other phone that looks as cool; not only physical look, but it's operating system is beautiful like all apple products. Here is this weeks Thursday's Shuffle: (If you click on the song it should direct you to amazon if you want to purchase it.)

Buddy Holly
by Weezer








Everlasting God
by Lincoln Brewster


First heard this song at LifeChurch.tv worship service. Subscribe to there worship-set podcast, love the services over there.


Nobody's Perfect
by Hannah Montana

Dang! I was going to cheat and skip this one, but figured it would be dishonest. So let me explain...we played Singing Bee in the junior higher service before I left and this was one of the songs. I guess that isn't that great of an excuse, I could of deleted it. Stink!

Rockstar
by Nickelback








Beautiful One
by Jeremy Camp






Not a bad group of songs. Hopefully I can remember to keep doing this every Thursday. I do believe that the type of music people listen to says a lot about that person. So I guess you have seen the behind the scene look of me today! Could be scary. Well I'm out. I'm going to go listen to some Hannah Montana. jk.

0 comments: