EXPONENTIAL 08

This is probably the biggest church planters conference around with a lineup of Andy Stanley, Rick Warren, Tim Keller and Alan Hirsch you know it's worth it's weight in gold. To hear from some of the leading leaders and church planters from a around the nation would be an amazing experience.

God has placed on my heart to plant a church and reach thousands. Not tens or hundreds, but thousands. All church planters say that don't they. Interesting. But serious, my prayer has been: God, how do we see people coming to you like in Acts. 3,000 and 10,000. How do we see that? First place it starts is in my heart and the people around me hearts. It starts with our intimacy growing with Him. I know that, but I'm still journey with God for the rest of the plan. When God gave me this call, I had no idea on how to do it, but God has been patient and teaching me day by day. I have a direction now that I'm headed and God is guiding right beside me. I'm now at the stage where I'm writing this dream and vision down on paper. Don't have it all down yet, actually I have a very small part of it down, but be looking for it here on the blog.

One of the things I told God was I needed was a team. Not a normal church planting team. My vision is a little different then most. But I need a team. This is one of the reason I really want the opportunity to attend EXPONENTIAL. I want to experience and learn as a team at this conference. My vision of a team has five members, but I know I could get three to go. I say that like I have a team already. I don't. God is still working in that department apparently.

This is a God thing. It is no small amount of money and not an easy task to raise it, but that is what we are going to do. Raise this money, but I can't do it without people that are willing to give. Do this for me. Read through the information below and pray about. God might not be asking you to give, but He is probably asking to pass this on to someone or somewhere where there people who want to give to a church plant. Help send us to EXPONENTIAL 08.

Here is the run down of cost for a three man team:

  • $447 for 3 tickets to EXPONENTIAL 08
  • $147 for 3 Pre-Conference Tracks
  • $2268.50 for 3 tickets on Southwest to Orlando, FL (Could Find Cheaper)
  • $598.00 for 4 nights at Days Inn
  • $349.40 for Rental Car (I'll get this cheaper, just don't know how much yet)
  • We'll cover the gas and the food. (I didn't forget about that.)
  • Grand Total: $3809.90
Pray. Please pray and ask God for the funds to come in. We need God to make this happen. This dream is bigger then us. So do a couple of things for me: Link this post on your blog. Tell people that have a heart for church planters and church planting. Click the button below to donate. Thanks. Please be praying that God will provided.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.