Through the Eyes of a Juror

The trial is finally over, but I've been selected to sit as one of the jurors for deliberation. After today I was praying "please God, let me be an alternate." Well God has His reason for everything and I guess I have to learn how to deal with the people I haven't been able to tolerate this whole trial. God in His humor kept every one I'm annoyed by on the jury, so I'll have to figure out how to get past that and get over myself to bring the proper verdict back. I wish this was easier. Also, in His humor somehow I ended up as the presiding juror. Funny God!

I'm thinking by next week I'll be able to tell all. Don't think it will be appropriate to share here online, but I'll share it all if you want to buy me lunch. Just kidding, coffee will do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not going to interfere with your flight on Wednesday, right? I hope not, I'm too excited to see you guys!

Josh Burcham said...

No! Thank you, God! From this point on we all set the schedule. So if someone has a conflict we just don't meet that day.