Christmas Morning

I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my flight home and looking back on this week. It was fun to hang with the whole family (or "the original four") as we've called ourselves in the past. I think my dad said it at some point this weekend: we're blessed, some families don't like each other. We love spending time together. Here are a couple of videos from Christmas morning:


Learned a lot about my siblings yesterday when we played to truths and a lie. I thought more highly of my older siblings before that game.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you mean you though more of us before? At least I wasn't launching fruit at moving vehicles!

Love you bro.

Josh Burcham said...

LOL. Bong building in the garage...expected that some one of my siblings, but not you two. LOL! Yeah, not everyone has a gun-threatening-your-life-story.

Josh

Wendy said...

Actually I was thinking about it and I think it was a pipe, not a bong. If that makes things any better. At least we're honest and real. I hate fake people.

And for the record, I LOVE our family. This week was a blast ... tons of fun. Went way too fast. Everyone needs to move back to Cali at some point. I'm the only one of the original four keepin it real out here.

Anonymous said...

I still don't remember making or even trying to make something for drug use.

Agreed, the week went too fast, but it was a lot of fun. And why can't everyone move to Fargo? LOL.

Wendy said...

I have an answer in the form of a question:

Is it really -24 degrees there right now? LOL!