Weekly Download, Volume 5

the weekend/week was: it was better then the last couple of weeks. I'm still praying through somethings and asking God for wisdom and guidance. Work was quick, which was a nice change of pace and things seem to be getting better. But still waiting for an interview for Full-time.
where i am at the moment: home. watching TV with Andrew. Enjoying my day off.
ridgepoint update: things are in the works. Praying asking God for next steps.
work update: Market Core was good. It was a nice change of pace and I enjoyed working with new hires. Reminds me a lot of ministry; hands on training. I really missed it.
procrastinating about: couple of things I need to change and update on my computer. I just like to think I don't have enough time to do them, but the truth is I don't want to.
book i’m in the midst of: still nothing. To many other things in life going on that I haven't sat down to read.
music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: my music has been off this week. Lots of praying in my car drives.
from the BOOK: we started reading Philippians in our small group and I've been reading it a lot in my quiet time. I love this book. Called to high commitment and calling. I always get pumped up when I read chapter 2!
how i’m feeling about this week: we'll see.

0 comments: