Random Randomness

My brother made a comment on his blog about my lack of posting this week. Up until then I forgot I had a blog and that I've been neglecting him for 6 days. If it was a child he would be dead. I am and ready then ever. That's not true. I'm back today and we'll see about the rest of the week. I figure, if I under promise and over deliver my blog will come out on top (I wouldn't suggest you using that for a life strategy). Anyways, here is what I've been up to:

  • Went to Cali last weekend and hung with the family. Very cool to see the boys. It's a blast to watch them interact with each other. They are pretty funny kids.
  • Work has been slow. Hours have been cut way back to get ready for the holiday season (I know, it made no sense to me either), but at least there will be plenty of overtime in a couple of weeks to take advantage of.
  • Went to the State Fair on Saturday, which was cool. Got to go for free which is always better. Went on some spinning ride with Cal and regretted it the rest of that day and the next. My head wouldn't stop spinning.
  • Been working and processing through some thoughts on a couple ministry ideas. Could be pretty cool.
  • I've been away from my computer the last couple of days and have a lot of blog posts to read. Somewhere around 130 (got to love Google Reader).
  • Sitting in Starbucks right now. I think I get an instant headache just walking in this place now. It is crazy to think that I haven't worked for them for over 6 months.
  • Finally watched "You Don't Mess with the Zohan." Not a movie I would recommend. I wasn't really funny and had a lot of crude humor. Stinks. I was really looking forward to it. Watched "Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?" It was pretty good. Interesting to see another prospective and I'm a fan of Morgan Spurlock. He also did Super Size Me and 30-Days.
  • 0 comments: