Weekly Download, Volume 4

the weekend/week was: tiring. I am wore out. Between work and everything else going on. I just done physically, mentally and emotionally. On a good note: Andrew got his MacBook this past week and is loving it!
where i am at the moment: hortons.
ridgepoint update: looks like Ridgepoint church will have its First Elements (Pre-View Service) mid-October. I still have to lock down a place. Meeting with some people this week to talk through some basics for Ridgepoint.
work update: have my first Market Core this weekend for work. I'm a store mentor now and I hoping to grow in the role even more over the next couple of months.
procrastinating about: I still need to call Nationwide and figure out what it going on with them. I'll try calling later tonight. I need to get back to reading as well.
book i’m in the midst of: nothing. I know. It's weak, but its been on of those weeks and I just have had to many other things to worry about that I just haven't made the time to sit down and read.
music that seemed to catch my attention this past week: Brandon Heath's Give Me Your Eyes, easy. I have Chase addicted to it now. He has probably listened to it more then I have in the last two days.
from the BOOK: don't you hate it that when we get down or overwhelmed with life we start to dift away from truth. The time when we need God the most, is the time we try to do it on our own.
how i’m feeling about this week: hard to say and I'll leave it like that.

0 comments: