It's Been a Couple of Days

Since our internet isn't working at our house and Tuesday and Wednesday are my long days at Apple. I finally have time to blog. It I was better at Twitter I could of been twittering, but as we all know. I'm not a twitter-er (not sure if I made that word up). I wish I would be able to say a lot has happened in my life and in the life of Ridgepoint, but that just wouldn't be true. Here is a quick update:

  • I'm liking the free internet from Starbucks. Makes my life so much easier and cheaper. Paradise Bakery was getting stinking expensive.
  • Andrew got back into town from Turkey on Sunday. It was good to see him. He is off again to Colorado for two weeks. At least I get to spend the weekend up there in a couple weeks. Going up for my mom's birthday. While picking up Andrew our car broke down and Andrew, Matt and I had to hitch a ride with Keith. Tedd got to ride back with his car and the tow truck. It made it a night. It would of been just boring with we picked up Andrew and headed back to my house.
  • Looking for another job it looks like. Apple doesn't look like they are going to hire for full-time for a couple of months. I need something now, not in a couple of months. So we'll see. Anyone have a lead on a job, let me know. Not thinking retail. I've had enough of that to last a life-time.
  • Haven't gotten the iPhone 3G. I'm thinking about waiting now. Not really sure I want it. Not a lot different then my current one. We'll see. I did promise Myra my old one.
  • Ridgepoint has a direction we are headed with out Community aspect to our ministry. Our vision has always had a two sides. One was the church and the other was the community. We want to make a difference. Not for the sake of Ridgepoint, but for the sake of the people of our community. I could care less if they ever set foot inside of a Ridgepoint service. We want them to meet Jesus. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'll spend money, resources, time and energy on whoever; whether they will ever be apart of Ridgepoint or not; I just want them to know and fall in love with Jesus!
  • Please keep praying for Ridgepoint and the leadership God has called to lead this church (who ever they my be, God hasn't told me yet).
  • [Starbucks Internet is going in and out.]
  • My weekend starts in two more days. I'm stoked.
  • That's enough for now. Hopefully it all makes sense. I'm not planning on reading over it.

0 comments: